ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Thursday, October 20, 2005
Yeah, What she said!

I'm going to go all Dorothy here and say I HATE SUV's!!!! Not sure if that is something Dorothy would actually say but I had to plug her somehow.

But me? Yeah, I hate those fuckers.

Is it okay for a future golden girl to say 'fucker?' Hope so.

I was at a drive thru eeeeeaaarrrrlly this morning, because MY dumass decided I just HAD to have breakfast. Stupid. I get wedged in between a Chevy Suburban and a Ford Expedition. The ford is behind me, and it's freaking headlights are pouring in through my back window, blinding me no matter which way I turn the mirror.

The suburban driver almost got her ASS KICKED by yours truly this morning. First of all she tries to back over me, and could have done so, a`la monster trucks had I not laid on the horn. The driver (of COURSE it was a teeny little woman, WHY do they feel so empowered by driving freaking tanks?) peeks her head out of her window and shouts "Sorry! didn't see you!"

Could that be because your TIRES come up to the ROOF OF MY CAR????

Then, while behind her in the drive-thru, she won't get close enough to the "Place Order Here" box for the headsets fast food people wear to start beeping and let them know someone was waiting. TWENTY MINUITES I sat there, fuming. And of course the bitch (let's face it, it was probably a woman) in the Expedition behind me had left me NO room to get out.

Just so you know, I have ABSOLUTELY NO PROBLEM with the more compact SUV's. The Nissan Pathfinder, Kia Sportage, Ford Escape, etc. Because they are Functional and economical at the same time. Because that should be the only reason you drive something that big, right? Because it's FUNCTIONAL, not because it's TRENDY. If you are a person who does not haul people/dogs/furniture etc. for a living or at least on a regular basis you don't NEED an SUV. Unless you bought out Publix (and let's face it! If you bought a monster SUV you Probably shop at Publix or somewhere else that's unnecessarily expensive!) then your groceries will probably fit into the Trunk of a CAR.

Your big stupid monster vehicles are dangerous, not to mention environmentally unfriendly and are only helping to escalate our little energy crisis!

Get a CAR, Asshole!!!!

posted by Bee at 7:16 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Archived Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal