ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Thursday, October 27, 2005
Halloweenie

I love Halloween. I don't just Love Halloween, I LOVE Haloween. Getting to see what everyone has decided to be that year, it's like a peek into their subconscious.

Here is a link to the Art Bar Haloween gallery. Every year the Art Bar holds the bash to be at, as you can see from the photos.

It's amazing how I always think of the best costumes for everyone that is not me.

My costumes-for-friends so far are Fortune Teller, (so easy with the whole Gypsy look being popular this year)Cigarette Girl, Lorne from Angel, and the Good Lord himself, Jesus. Hope I don't wind up somewhere Hot for that one.

posted by Bee at 2:03 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal