ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Saturday, October 29, 2005
I need more time!!

There's just not enough and lately my weekends have gone to shit running back and forth, taking kids to and from soccer, working overtime, trying to get some semblance of housework done....

I'm just dog tired now-a-days.

We went out last night! Crystal watched the boys! They had a blast of course cause they think she's the shit (which she is). They were disappointed that I came to get them, and said "AWWW" (in a dissapointed way) when I showed up. She bribed them with Sonic! What can I say!?

It was hilarious the other day I was trying to talk to my son about a halloween costume. He said he wanted to be a pirate, so I was trying to think of things we could do and one of my suggestions was to use my make-up to give him facial hair. He told me very matter-of-factly that he already has facial hair (he's 8). I told him no, there's no way and even if it's there you can't see it. LOL!

OH a few weeks ago I went to this fabric store that had fabric on sale for 6.99 a yard, I found this fabulous fabric that I want to make drapery panels from. They didn't have as much as I needed but I ordered some and just picked it up yesterday! It's great!! I can't wait to make drapes from it if I can find the time!!!



posted by Ms. Adventures at 11:15 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal