ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Tuesday, November 01, 2005
Just thinkin....

Now that I have time, and Halloween is over :big sigh of relief:, I was thinking.....

I wouldn't change my life for anything, but ...I'm sad for the dreams I killed, that my parents may have had for me. This morning when I was driving in, I saw this guy with a backpack on, getting on his bike alone, and take off I'm assuming to go to school. I thought, it's probably really likely that my Mom had hoped I would go off to college (straight from high school), live with roommates, and have the idealistic college experience. I hate that I messed that up for her. It's not of utmost importance it's just that when I think about how big I dream for my kids, I can understand how disappointing it might have been for her the direction I decided to take. Like I said I wouldn't change my life for the world... just thinking not dwelling.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 9:40 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal