ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Saturday, April 22, 2006
A Quick Note..

Does anybody remember the name of that Wayne Wonder song that was so big a few years ago? It's driving me NUTS.

In any case, in lieu of no music entry today, I wanted to say a few words about some Beauty Products I can't live without.


Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer.

This stuff is AMAZING. I've had one tube for over a year now, and it's not even close to being used up. If you had a manhole stuck to your face, or oh...say, a chicken, this stuff would cover it up.


Dove Energy Glow Facial Cleanser

It delivers what it promises. Yay!!!


John Frieda Sheer Blonde Stuff.

This is the best conditioner. It actually does bring out highlights, and I don't get buildup. The L'oreal color conditioners leave my hair feelin all waxy. I can't be waxy!!!

posted by Bee at 10:40 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal