ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, April 05, 2006
ICE CREAM!

MAN do I LOVE some ice cream! I went to the store last night to get my re-fill on ice cream. I usually get Blue Bunny Fat Free Caramel Toffee Crunch or Fat Free Brownie Sundae which are both FABULOUS. They only have 90 calories per 1/2 cup, no fat, and 5 grams of fiber. So in the points world, that's only about 1.5 per serving!! DELISH!



But the store was OUT of my flavors and nothing else near as good "nutrition wise" was available, so I got these-they're sugar free/low fat:

90 calories for a very small bar, 6 grams of fat, and 2 fiber- so they're 2 points each.

They were OK. Not anywhere near as good as the ice cream, I think cause of the no sugar thing. They work for now but I wouldn't recommend them if you're looking for a big serving. The outer shell is thick and crunchy, but the ice cream portion inside was very small. I could have eaten 2 or 3 more easily.

Anyhow that's the "scoop" on my fav ice creams (har har)

posted by Ms. Adventures at 1:47 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal