ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Friday, February 10, 2006
Ethics

So I busted my ass yesterday, cramming for my medical terminology test. I felt like I knew it pretty well. We all go in, take the test, and BAM! I got a 78! Grrr. I'm aggravated at myself, but what I'm thinking about is not related. You see a small group of us wait around to get out grades because he grades everything immediately. So after we all got our grades, our professor says," what happened to you guys?" I guess implying that none of us did all that well (curve it I say!!). So commenced the blaming on him because he made the mistake of saying maybe he hadn't taught it that well....... AND THEN as I'm walking out of the room, he says," did you hear that?" I turn around and say no. He says,' I'm going to be at the Flying Saucer tomorrow night (tonight) if any of you want to come out there." I in my usual form say," ok well if we go are you going to let us re-take the test?" No he says, but I'll buy you a drink to make you feel better about your grade." he smiles. I say, huh ok, and leave.

Ok so I'm thinking is this ethical? I mean we're just a few weeks into the semester, it's not like it's after the semester? I wonder if there's a school policy about this? What's he trying to do? Is he hoping he's gonna get some EXTRA CREDIT from someone? Wink wink, nod nod. He's married with a kid, I hope not. If I don't go will I be missing out on an opportunity to be buddy buddy with Mr. Professor and possibly get a better grade in the class? He does seem like that "type." Shit I don't know.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 9:00 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal