ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Thursday, March 02, 2006
My first completed Crafty thing!

Unless you count the furniture refinishing (which I do not, that is A craft as opposed to crafting) I don't really 'do stuff'. Last weekend, I was having a strong bout of I miss my boyfriend woes, so I put in Romeo & Juliet, fixed an alocholic beverage, and made him this. It's a spiderman pillow! I have to say I'm proud of how it turned out seeing as how it was my first ever craft.

And isn't he just the cutest thing? Like, ever?

posted by Bee at 6:23 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal