ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Organization is the key!!

Oh my gosh you guys would be so proud, er maybe not, you may roll your eyes but whatever... I am being super de-dooper organized lately. Like I'm just FEELING it!! THINGS that don't normally stay in my memory, are sticking around a bit! I am on top of my game. Last night after work, I went home, picked up Josh (Jalen was sleeping) worked out, went home finished our laundry (haven't folded it yet), went through the boys bookbags, checked Josh's homework (had to make him re-do almost half, ugh), READ all the crap paperwork they send home with the latest fundraiser requests, started a notebook for the week that I've written all the important events in for each day, and planned out how we're going to stain and waterproof our deck for this weekend.

At work I reorganized and cleaned my desk area which was in dire need.

Then this morning I made arrangements for the end of season soccer party, for my younger son's soccer team, made reservations to go to the mountains with my husband for the weekend in a few weeks, and made arrangements for the grandparents to keep the kids. Whew!!

I love it when it's like this! I wish I knew what the physiological difference is inside my body when I'm like this so that I could take a pill or something to make myself like this all the time!! GO ME!

posted by Ms. Adventures at 2:00 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal