ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Monday, January 23, 2006
I've been blocked

I'm not quite sure why but one of the blogs that I go to and randomly comment on has blocked me (I think). Just last week I was able to comment, now this week when I comment, it still says "no comments." I thought well maybe there's a time delay, so I checked back the next day, no comments. I wonder if I'm jumping to conclusions, I do that sometimes. It's an odd feeling. I would ask the moderator of the blog if I had the nuts to do it, but that would be rather embarrasing within itself. I hate to stop going there because if they really did block me then they don't really want me there, but if it's a mistake then that would be stupid on my part.

Ok I went ahead and sucked it up and asked. We'll see what the answer is.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 9:30 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal