ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Friday, January 27, 2006
Still a Diva...

Oh My God. I have the office all to myself. Today is gonna ROCK.

Tonight is Maximum Estrogen Overdrive night, where Tara (and hopefully WW and CP) plan on ingesting much pasta, drinking some wine, watching Moulin Rouge, tissues in hand, and "singing" Come What May at top decibal. Anyone who has ever heard Tara and I drunk-sing knows how much fun that is. It's like the warble of two alley cats on steriods. The last time we did this we watched 'She's having a Baby', but not because it's a chick flick. Because Kevin Bacon...in his undies? Yeah!!!
Anyway, that night we murdered Kate Bush's "This Woman's Work", and I don't think I've yet recovered from the attempt at a High C. I've since had to stick with the more sultry version by Maxwell. Which I still murder.

Seriously? There will be so much estrogen being pumped from my house it'll render every man in a 3-mile radius sterile.

Like I said...Today is gonna ROCK!

posted by Bee at 12:05 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal