ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, April 26, 2006
Ms. Adventures -adventures in eating

I've have some Divalicious updates this week in food- things that will definitely be or already are on my list of Ms. Adventure's do's:

A1-Teriyaki Steak Sauce- I give this a big YUMS up! It was really yummy, not too much teriyaki flavor not too much A1. I had some left over rotisserie chicken that I picked up the other night, so I melted some fat free american cheese on a
La Tortilla Factory tortilla


I sliced up a few pieces of rotisserie chicken and put it on next, then about 2 tbsps of black beans, and topped it with A1 Teriyaki sauce and lettuce and VOILA! DEEE LICIOUS!

With the onset of summer you can't help but enjoy a little ice cream now and then. My current fav is this- No Pudge- GIANT Stawberry Shortcake Bars


These bars really are Gigantic! and GOOD too! Though I wouldn't recommend the Chocolate Eclair version. Not so good.

Spice that palate up with some of these fantastic treats, you won't regret it! WOO!


posted by Ms. Adventures at 1:10 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal