ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Tuesday, May 30, 2006
Hello Again...

Sorry to my fellow Divas about my hiatus, as it turns out moving far away makes you really tired.

On my journey up here, I had a brief stayover with my brother in Knoxville, TN. He is the music director for WUTK, The University of Tennessee's radio station. I was lucky enough to get to sit in on his radio show two mondays ago, give my shout-out over the air, and help compile a playlist. I always saw a DJ as someone who sits in a booth and puts cd's in a player. Well, they do do this, but they do so much more. All I can tell you is that I found it all extremely complicated.

When it comes to things like movies and alcoholic beverages, my brother and I have VAAAASTLY different tastes. When it comes to music, I trust him implicitly. So here is a little collaboration between me and my bro...a new playlist, just in time for summer.

Frog Eyes - Sound Travels from the snow to the dar
Push to Talk - Talk is Cheap
Modest Mouse - Interstate 8
Pinback - AFK
Autolux - Turmstile Blues
Maritime -- Calm
Aloha - Weekend
Statistics - Another Space Song
Liars - The other Side of Mt. Heart Attack
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Bang
The Advantage - Wizards & Warriors
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
Deadboy & The Elephantmen - Stop I'm already Dead
Sense Field - Cariou
Far - Punch Drunk
Rival Schools - Good Things
Frank Jordan - Redefined
Dilute - Apple
Frog Eyes - The Oscillator Song

posted by Bee at 9:40 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal