ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Lordy lordy!

It's been TOO long since I did my part and gave you guys some dirt on food- ha ha that sounds gross, SO here you goooooo!! WHEEEE!!!

I tried the new McDonald's Asian Chicken Salad, here' s the description from their site :

"A Harmonious blend of crisp greens, warm orange-glazed chicken (grilled or crispy), snow peas, edamame, mandarin oranges, and toasted almonds. Add the new Newman's Own Low-Fat Sesame Ginger dressing, and we're talking pure inspiration. "

On a scale of 1-5 I give it a 3 overall. It was good, but not great, and for the calories and fat involved, not worth it to me. There was lots of edamame which is a raw soybean, and while it tasted ok in my opinion, there were too many of them. They overwhelmed the salad. I really liked the fresh mandarin oranges (which I wasn't sure I would), nice surprise. By far the best part about this salad was the dressing. MAN that stuff's good! That absolutely wins hands down over the Newman's Own Lo-fat Balsamic Vinaigrette. If I were going to go to McDonald's again for a salad, I would get the grilled chicken Cesar salad with the Newman's Own Low-Fat Sesame dressing.

So there you have it- run with it.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 8:33 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal