ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Monday, November 07, 2005
I was wrong

Ok so maybe I'm not doing so good. My stupid f'in car crapped out again. I just paid $350.00 about two months ago to have the throttle replaced and mass air flow sensor cleaned out, which I'm still paying on, on my credit card. NOW it's crapped again. The starter went out, and it's going to cost me $275 to fix it, because I don't have the time or energy to replace the damn thing myself. I could have gone to get the book from the library on how to replace it myself, but I don't know if I have the right tools and it's already at the shop. FUCK. I also just paid $220 to go to the mountains with my hubby and now I'm regretting it. I need to start stripping or something to pay all this shit off. Damn this sucks.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 9:50 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal