ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Thursday, January 19, 2006
Guilty pleasures

If you know me, you know I like rap/hip/hop etc., not to mention I love dancing to it. It's ridiculous the amount of misogynistic crap that spews from their mouths, but you know what? It doesn't keep me from shakin' my rump to it! I dunno, it's like I zone it out cause I like the beat. I hate to admit it but I really like Lil' John and Usher, Bow wow ain't bad either. Yin Yang twins, you name um. Except for like Ice Cube, can't hang with that, I'm mostly an East coast type.

Another music deal I'm not necessarily proud of is my love for the Violent Femmes, the Pixies, and Madonna. I LOVE Madonna's new CD. I'm such a sucker for marketing but at least I know it.

On another note you know how yesterday I said I piss people off easily? WELLLLLLL today I did just that.

The psyco crack head (aka Julie Donkey Dick Sucker) that we work with was having technical issues as usual. She always has these issues cause she's always trying to use all the obsolete/never used options, on our different systems, and besides we're not that high tech here, so if you might normally be able to use a feature, not here you can't. ANYHOW, the tech guy was asking me all these questions about her issue because 1. He's scared to talk to her since she made a pass at him and 2. It's hard to talk to people on crack. So I go over there, and she's trying to read that gay error message that Microsoft gives you that asks you do you want to send the error to them for review (that they don't pay any attention to even if you do). So I'm over there trying to get what's going on with her PC to translate to the tech (he calls me babe. I think he digs me if he doesn't dig guys. Not too sure about that, totally irrelevant anyway). So she goes to click on the link that takes you to the web to " find out more about error messages" meaning we want to tell you meaningless crap just to justify the stupid pop up. So I say kinda slowly and confused sounding," You.. want to ... um find out more..... about the error messages??" She POPS up out of her chair and says," DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M STUPID!" I just looked at her dumbfounded and walked back to my desk. I didn't say a single word!!! Can you believe that!! I've thought of like a bazillion things I "should" have said. DAMMIT. It was too wide open anyway, I would have said something cruel anyway.



posted by Ms. Adventures at 1:23 PM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal