ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Ala' macaroniandcheese

Isn't that what the "Count" used to say?

Ok actually Ala' Michaela I have some random thoughts....

I've found it's very easy for people to talk to me, in turn it's very easy for them to hate me too. Lots of people do, I'm fine with it.

I wonder why I feel energetic for no reason? I wish there was a way to figure out why and then keep it that way. I get so much more done.

I want to buy some property and flip it, but I'm concerned about the tax ramifications. I need to look into it further, but the actual flipping I could totally do.

I am
really fighting the urge to start my own blog again. It wouldn't be right to start something with the intention of keeping it from my husband, but I really liked having one! Curses.

I
really want my career to get going here. I'm tired of being in school. Ok so it's only been a little over a year but it's still tedious.

I have a tendency to piss people off very quickly. It's not usually intentional.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 8:27 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal