ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Date Night

I make a total liar of myself by saying one week that I'm not interested in dating, just to turn around the next week and go on a date. No surprise there.

It was my first date in over Two years. I had fun, and counted a total of 5 awkward moments, which is pretty low for a first date. It just occoured to me that I was prepping for (hopeful) upcoming job interviews. Because that's basically what a first date is, isn't it?
"So tell me more about yourself, what do you do? what do you like, etc." Only at the end of Job interviews there isn't japanese food and awkward fumbling smooches.

Maybe there should be, though.

posted by Bee at 9:34 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Sites We Love

Header & Layout designed by Crystal