ba11

Divas Dishing The Dirt

3 friends. 3 very different people. All with opinions.



Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Oh it's been a crazy week

Hey-lo everyone! Been a while hasn't it? I've been so busy.

The husband and I just got back from Tennessee. We went and stayed in a cabin for the weekend and visited the town. It was a nice, different break. I've discovered I'm not really the cabin type. I prefer a hotel or condo honestly. Regardless we had a good time, went horseback riding on the trails and foothills of the mountains, shopped.... all in all a good time.

Don't you ju
st feel like you're sitting across from me?













The place was called "Bullfish Grill" - here I am with said bull/fish. Notice his stratigically placed tail? BTW he also had no "bull parts" if you were wondering......

Anyway, that's what I've been doing lately. We got some cheesy souvenirs and got the boys some hugemongous suckers as big as their heads. They'd probably prefer those over a t-shirt anyway. Sorry, I don't have any advocacy type stuff to post, I'm much more boring than that.

posted by Ms. Adventures at 12:05 AM

The Divas

Three friends found a space to share their love of home, health, movies, music and more. But they do it with their own unique styles.

Recent Articles

Header & Layout designed by Crystal